Accountants – Medical Services
Our client is a leading independent firm in the Stoke-On-Trent area who is currently seeking experienced members of staff to join their accounts team.
The suitable candidate for this role must have experience working with a portfolio containing GP’s, Medical Practices & Care Homes in the UK. Qualifications are not essential for this role, so development and study support will be offered if QBE or Part-Qualified.
– Production, Preparation & Submission of Accounts
– Tax (Corporation)
– VAT Returns
– HMRC inquiries
– Advising Clients in person & via email
– Conversion of clients to cloud technology
– Understanding of cloud packages
– iris (Essential)
– Competitive salary (Negotiable)
– 28 Days holiday + Birthday
– Flexible working
– Extra business benefits