My Client is a well know fitness and leisure provider within Staffordshire who are looking to bring into their team a vibrant and enthusiastic digital marketing expert, who can drive the business presence forward via a multi channel contact strategy.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and proficient digital marketing executive with a desire to advance their career rapidly. This is a unique opportunity to join and work within a small team and encourages a high level of autonomy to drive the brand forward.
So if you have a passion for fitness and have endless energy and enthusiasm then this role could be for you
* Responsible for maintaining & developing the Company’s marketing, communications and business development plan working alongside the Company’s senior management team
* Managing the Company’s website
* Coordinating and creating content and collateral (e.g. newsletters, leaflets and brochures)
* Developing and maintaining social media presence through usual channels
* Managing the Company’s Social Influencer programme
* Develop innovative marketing ideas with the company’s professionals
* Implementing marketing initiatives developed in co-ordination with management team
* Using the company’s CRM systems and marketing apps to elicit marketing insights
* Using appropriate imaging tools to produce creative fitness video and images
* Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
* Extremely good writing skills and attention to detail
* Technical and creative ability and content creation experience will be an advantage
* Knowledge of using various marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Social media
* Competent hands on user of CRM & IT/Marketing systems
* Experience of managing websites (e.g. WordPress)
* Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage and develop relationships with allied businesses
* Numerate and comfortable working with spreadsheets
* Motivation to work within a high-growth company
* Confidence to introduce new marketing ideas and processes into the business.