We are currently partnered with a well-established, growing Corporate Finance Partner who are in urgent requirement for the recruitment of an Insolvency Administrator.
- To contribution to the formal insolvency team dealing with a mixture of insolvency cases.
- Reporting directly to line manager, case manager, senior administrators as required.
- Keep Partner(s), Directors and/or manager(s) updated on current position of cases as required.
- Efficient and cost-effective progression of case portfolio.
- Plan, control and maintain a portfolio of cases comprising ADMs, CVLs, COMPs, CVAs, ADRs, MVLs, BKY’s.
- Assist team in continuing to trade on site at clients’ premises.
- Progress case administration with supervision from manager/senior administrator.
- Progress cases to closure, having regard to the time and budgets for each individual case.
- Deal with and adjudicate on retention of title, preferential and unsecured claims with assistance.
- Draft reports to debenture holders/committee/the creditors and the court.
- Prepare documentation for statutory meetings, e.g. p51, s98, s48, s105, s106.
- Draft directors’ disqualification reports.
- Deal with day to day correspondence, including non-standard correspondence.
- Calculate and arrange payment of dividends to all classes of creditors.
- Carry out file reviews on time to ensure proactive progression of cases.
- Prepare and interpret receipts and payments summaries and estimated outcome statements.
- Prepare draft statement of affairs.
- Complete appropriate banking and cheque request forms, etc., in order to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly.
- Complete VAT/tax returns.
- Adhere to statutory compliance and current legislation, best practice and the businesses policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update IPS diary lines.
- Maintain checklists and complete file reviews in timely manner to ensure proactive case progression.
Asset realisations/Sale of business
- Liaise with solicitors and professional agents.
- Maximise asset realisations ensuring that recoveries are pursued in a proactive and cost effective manner.
- Planning and organisation
- Client Care
- Working with IT
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant insolvency experience.
- Good knowledge of all types of insolvency, particularly administrations, receiverships, company voluntary arrangements and liquidations and all aspects of insolvency casework and trading on situations.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to day to day case work.
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA qualification (desirable but not essential) or ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency.