We’re looking for an experienced and confident client manager, with experience in cloud-based software and manual accounting.
Relationships with their clients is extremely important, as they try to be as informative and personable as possible to the local businesses.
You’ll spend a great deal of your time working with the wider team and advising clients, so you’ll definitely need to be a ‘people person’.
The ideal candidate will have around 5+ years’ experience working in an accountancy practice and will be qualified – ACA, ACCA, or QBE.
If you’re looking for a fresh start post lockdown, then our Client could be the place for you!
- Production & submission of accounts
- Answering emails, correspondence, and telephone calls to our client’s standards
- Meeting with clients and prospects
- Corporation tax
- Personal tax
- HMRC inquiries
- General Bookkeeping
- Conversion of clients to cloud technology
- Understanding of cloud packages – Xero, Sage, iris, Quickbooks
- Payroll (not essential)