This role is with an ambitious & growing Digital Marketing agency based in the midlands area who are looking to hire a social media buyer to join the team due to rapid growth in clients and workload. In the role, you’ll be working closely with the Managing Director himself as well as liaising with clients and consulting with them on their online ad presence.
This opportunity will be ideal for someone who has proven experience in building large-scale paid social campaigns – includes ad copy, targeting, budget optimisation, CTA’s, instant experience landing page lead funnel.
Day-to-day management of paid accounts – testing and adapting based on ad performance. Working with strategy manager to plan campaign strategies Creating and presenting monthly reports and quarterly ROI reports for clients and internal ads.
- Passionate about digital and can demonstrate an interest in it outside the workplace.
- Minimum 2 years of solid Paid Social Experience.
- Proficient with digital relevant tools such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Want to learn new skills, such as TikTok and Snapchat ads.
- Have strong Excel skills
- Be innovative – think of new strategies and ad building that disturbs the algorithm.
- Industry competitive salary
- Great career progression opportunities – opportunity to run the department within 1 year.
- Flexible working hours – you can start any time between 8-10 am and finish between 4-6 pm
- Home-based, if not local
- You will receive unlimited holiday allowance
- You have the opportunity to work from home
- Commission payments on internal ad performance