Are you a Software Consultant with a passion for delivering value to businesses through harnessing new technologies?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly and fast-growing cloud software consultancy based in the Stafford area. The role is currently remote in response to Covid-19 requirements; however you will be expected eventually to be office and client-based (nationally).
As a Software Consultant, your responsibilities will vary from identifying, setting up and integrating client cloud software systems to provide a streamlined solution for clients to working with large volumes of data to perform data cleansing and identifying anomalies.
Experience in data analysis and an excellent knowledge of IT is essential. Exceptional communication skills will stand you in good stead as you will be required to liaise regularly with stakeholders and clients at senior levels, such as MDs and business owners.
You must have a Full driving license and access to your own vehicle.
This is a permanent position for 35 hours per week. The role offers a salary of circa £23,000, however this is negotiable depending on experience.
- Identify, setup and integrate client cloud software systems using native and third-party connectors based on a systems assessment of the client’s system architecture, providing a streamlined solution for clients
- Basic knowledge of or be willing to learn about traditional or legacy accounting software applications, that will be used for export/migration operations such as Sage
- Work with a range of leading cloud software including Xero, Shopify, Woo Commerce, Unleashed, and Magento, as well as other less popular cloud software
- Understanding of data structures and knowledge of Excel, and relational databases
- Project manage the implementation of new systems, liaising regularly with clients at senior levels including MD’s, FD’s and business owners to gain a full understanding of requirements and to formulate the best setup for their specific needs
- Responsible for managing own workload with the support of colleagues and collaborating with other areas of the business to deliver your projects effectively and efficiently.
- Regularly work with large amounts of client data, perform data analysis/cleaning, identify anomalies and smarter ways of working
- Provide ongoing support remotely and on site, trouble shoot and solve problems often under pressure
- Related administration activities and support
- Experience in data analysis (of large volumes of data), identifying anomalies, a great eye for detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Experience of software implementation, ideally cloud based solutions such as Xero, Shopify and Unleashed or evidence of implementing cloud-based accounting and inventory management software solutions
- Great IT knowledge, and understanding of relational data
- Solid understanding of the finance function within a business. A background in finance or accountancy would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Basic understanding of e-commerce
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle